- Slips and falls account for 41% of all injuries for those aged 65 and older.
- About a third of all seniors have experienced a fall-related injury in the past year.
- On average those who subscribe to a Personal Emergency Response System have shorter hospital stays than those who don’t.
- A little more than half of all fall-related injuries occur in the home. That means that almost half occur outside the home.
- Many seniors who fall or are injured are unable to reach the telephone to call for help.
With LifeBeacon™ you can protect yourself or a loved one from becoming another statistic. LifeBeacon™ works virtually anywhere and you can talk to an operator through the device from your location, inside or outside the home. Why be protected only half the time? Get LifeBeacon™ and get the peace of mind of having help at your fingertips anywhere you go.